With generous living areas and a fantastic layout, this original family home presents a unique opportunity for renovation; a solid home in a prime location just a 10-minute walk to Blaxland Public School, Blaxland train station and into Blaxland village itself, which offers an abundance of shops, cafes, and restaurants.
This property features two expansive living areas; a light-filled family and dining room which looks out over the gently sloping backyard, and a lounge which contains a cosy slow combustion fireplace and flows out onto the front balcony. The kitchen overlooks the family and dining area creating a more integrated household, and has a stainless steel dishwasher.
Two of the three bedrooms feature a built-in wardrobe including the master bedroom which offers a walk-in wardrobe, a double built-in wardrobe, and a ceiling fan. There are two family bathrooms, one centrally positioned to the bedrooms with a separate toilet, and the other combined with the laundry, with access from the family room.
This home has so much potential for the future, with additional features to note including: carport, large garden shed, ceiling fans throughout.
Summary of features include:
- Generously proportioned home ripe for modern renovation
- 10-minute walk to primary school, train station, Blaxland village
- Expansive living areas including family/dining, lounge with fireplace
- Three bedrooms, master with WIR & BIR; two family bathrooms
- Central kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher
- Good sized gently sloping backyard
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on this exciting opportunity.