Positioned in a sought-after location in a peaceful attractive neighbourhood within walking distance to Springwood Aquatic Centre, Faulconbridge shops, the bus stop, Buttenshaw Park, and bushwalking tracks, and just moments from Springwood village, this light-filled mountain cottage has been immaculately and lovingly maintained, having had the same owner for 50 years. This is a superb opportunity, particularly for first home buyers, investors, or those looking to downsize.
This property offers two bedrooms, a bathroom with a separate toilet, a bright and airy lounge, a neat and centrally positioned kitchen, and a generous living/dining area which flows out to a covered outdoor entertaining area.
The backyard blends a gently sloping lawn with maintained gardens and a second outdoor entertaining area, and looks out over scenic bush views to the rear. There are two separate garages, one attached to the home, and another to the rear of the property; this is a very large and versatile space which could also be used as a studio, workshop, etc. Additional features to note include: roller awnings; two garden sheds.
Summary of features include:
- Immaculately maintained light-filled mountain cottage
- Walk to Aquatic Centre, shops, park, bus, bushwalking tracks
- Two bedrooms; bathroom with separate toilet
- Neat kitchen; bright and airy lounge; large living/dining area
- Two outdoor entertaining areas; two garages; two garden sheds
- Backyard blending lawn and gardens; bush views to rear
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on this cute mountain cottage perfectly positioned in a sought-after neighbourhood.