Alluring from the very beginning with loads of street appeal, this double storey brick home offers multiple living and entertaining areas and is set in a prime location; right opposite the gym, and walking distance to the bus stop, oval, Blaxland High School, and all the conveniences offered by both Blaxland village and Brooklands Shopping Centre.
The ground floor is comprised of the family areas, and includes a generous lounge and dining area with split system air conditioning and a gas bayonet for heating, a more casual family and meals area set in an open plan with the kitchen which features stone benchtops, a breakfast bar, a corner pantry, an elevated oven, and a gas cooktop, plus a large versatile rumpus room to the rear which would make the perfect games room, teen retreat, kids play room, or home office. This leads out to the covered outdoor entertaining area and through to the flat fully fenced backyard with lawn.
The top floor contains four double bedrooms, each offering a built-in wardrobe, including the master bedroom which has a walk-in wardrobe, an en-suite bathroom and TV aerial connection. The spacious family bathroom is bright and airy. Additional features to note include: under stair storage; laundry with external access; additional toilet on ground floor; lock-up garage; gas hot water.
Summary of features include:
- Four double bedrooms with BIRs; master with WIR, en-suite; TV connection
- Bright spacious family bathroom plus additional toilet
- Generous lounge/dining; family/meals area; rumpus room; gas bayonet
- Eat-in kitchen with stone benchtops; gas cooking/heating/water
- Covered outdoor entertaining area; flat fully fenced backyard
- Walk to gym, oval, schools, shops, public transport
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on this generously proportioned double storey home in a fantastic location.