Set on close to an acre, at 3,665m2 (approx.) with uninterrupted bush views to the rear, this one bedroom cottage presents a unique opportunity to renovate or rebuild. Peacefully located on a quiet street yet close to the train station, bus stop, parks, bushwalking tracks, shops, and schools, this location offers the best of both worlds; serenity and convenience.
The cottage capitalises on the picturesque bushland surrounds through floor to ceiling windows and glass doors throughout, and maintains the natural aspect via timber floors and detailing. The home contains a good sized kitchen and bathroom, a bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe, a large lounge with separate dining area, an enclosed outdoor entertaining area, a large rear balcony, and an internal laundry with external access.
There are several large outbuildings, which include a carport with attached workshop, and a garage with a second huge workshop. This is a fantastic opportunity for investors to renovate the current property, or knock it down and rebuild a home of their own specifications (STCA).
Summary of features include:
- Unique investment opportunity to renovate or rebuild
- Huge 3,665m2 (approx.) block with private picturesque bushland
- Cottage with plenty of internal and external living space
- Bedroom with WIR; good sized kitchen and bathroom
- Quiet yet close to train, shops, schools, parks, bushwalking tracks
- Garage; carport; 2 x large workshops
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on this cottage; set on a generous block with picturesque bushland.