Centrally positioned to all local amenities including primary and high schools, Western Sydney University, Nepean Hospital, the train station, bus stop, shops, and parks, and just minutes’ drive to Penrith City, this light-filled north facing townhouse has been renovated throughout offering a tasteful modern aesthetic.
The entry level contains the main living areas, including the open plan kitchen and dining area with the kitchen containing plenty of cabinetry and cooking space including a breakfast bar. The lounge is a great size and features split system air conditioning, with entry into the fenced low-maintenance backyard.
Upstairs, the three oversized bedrooms each contain a built-in wardrobe, and are serviced by a three-way bathroom offering the convenience of separate amenities. Nestled between these rooms is a second living space, perfect for use as a study area or reading nook. Additional features to note include: laundry with additional toilet; lock-up garage with storage area, plus additional off street parking.
Summary of features include:
- Light-filled north facing townhouse; renovated throughout
- Central to schools, university, hospital, shops, transport, parks
- Three oversize bedrooms with BIRs; modern three-way bathroom
- Open plan kitchen and dining with breakfast bar
- Lounge with split system air conditioning; study/reading area
- Low maintenance backyard; LUG plus off street parking
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on this fresh modern townhouse in a prime location.