Perfectly positioned within easy walking distance of the quickly developing Lawson village including shops, cafes, restaurants, the train station, and bus stop, as well as quality local schools, parks, and bushwalking tracks, this low maintenance 632m2 (approx.) parcel is clear and ready for you to build your brand new home (STCA).
Positioned in an established neighbourhood yet with other new homes being built nearby, this is an attractive, up and coming area. Access from Mary Street at the rear ensures easy entry and exit from your home, while still maintaining the convenience of easy highway access to take you both up and down the mountain. The gradient of the block also creates privacy from the highway. This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a parcel just moments’ from a charming and rapidly developing mid-mountain suburb; an opportunity to build your dream home or an astute investment prospect.
Summary of features include:
- Clear 632m2 (approx.) block; gradient creates privacy from highway
- Walk to shops, cafes, restaurants, public transport
- Walk to schools, parks, bushwalking tracks
- Access at the rear via Mary Street yet easy highway access
- Charming and rapidly developing mid-mountain suburb
- Build your dream home (STCA) or astute investment opportunity
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on this clear low-maintenance block moments from town.