Stunning Quintessential Mountain home located in the heart of Glenbrook Village
This impressive contemporary styled, architecturally designed home, is located only moments to shops, cafes, restaurants, park, school and train station, and offers a modern, yet warm and welcoming atmosphere from the minute you step inside. Welcomed into an impressive foyer area, the formal lounge is positioned to the right, which features a warm and inviting fireplace. Adjacent to this is the formal dining room. The huge master bedroom is also located on the right wing of the home and offers a built-in wardrobe as well as a large walkthrough dressing room, which leads to the two way ensuite bathroom.
Also located on the ground floor are three spacious bedrooms which all feature built in wardrobes and ceiling fans, and are all serviced by the main bathroom which offers a separate bath and shower, along with a separate toilet.
The true heart of the home is the huge open plan family, dining, kitchen area. The kitchen is spectacular, and offers a Caesar stone island bench with breakfast bar, Smeg freestanding oven, stainless steel appliances, including dishwasher and a large walk in pantry. Adjacent to this is the internal laundry which also features a third toilet. Upstairs, are two versatile rooms which could be additional bedrooms, rumpus rooms or home offices.
Located at the rear of the property is a large covered entertaining deck which overlooks the manicured gardens. The garden is fully fenced and completely level and also offers a sparkling in ground swimming pool and side access for vehicles to the double garage which features remote controlled door and a handy 4th toilet. Located under the property is a second entertainment deck and huge games/storage room.
Additional features to note include: timber handcrafted electric gates at entry of property; ducted reverse cycle air conditioning; gas points; impressive hardwood timber floors; as-new carpet; garden and pool maintenance included in rent.
Summary of features include:
- Close to Glenbrook village shops, cafes, restaurants and park with direct access to the City within 1 hour by train.
- Architect designed home; 2 separate living areas
- 4 bedrooms on ground level; 2 rooms upstairs could be additional bedrooms, rumpus room, home office
- 2 spacious bathrooms; 2 additional toilets
- Impressive kitchen with stone benchtops; breakfast bar; Smeg freestanding oven
- Covered entertaining decks overlooks manicured gardens; under house games/storage room
- Inground pool; double garage with remote door;