Fully renovated, genuine mountains charm in sought after location
Set on a leafy Wentworth Falls street, only a short 800 metre walk to all the amenities of Wentworth Falls shopping precinct, including train station, boutique shops, cafes, club, hotel and restaurants.
The property features four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, including the master bedroom which contains a TV outlet, a fitted out walk-in wardrobe, and a stylish en-suite bathroom with marble look tiles, waterfall shower head, and a double vanity with soft-close drawers and cupboards. The home is enhanced by the installation of environmentally friendly "Hardiflex" timber composite cladding to the external walls.
A large family bathroom with an exquisite stand alone bath tub, large vanity, tiling all the way to the ceiling ensure all members of the family are happy.
Two separate living areas; a cosy formal lounge/sitting room, and an open plan family/dining area. Adjacent to this is the gourmet kitchen which offers stone bench tops, soft-close cabinetry, a 5 burner gas cooktop, and large pantry.
Flowing from this space is the sunny covered outdoor entertaining area with gas outlet for the BBQ plus power sockets, overlooking the near level and newly landscaped backyard, blending a lush lawn with easy-care gardens. Additional features to note include: ; single lock up garage and extensive storage space.
Summary of features include:
- Near new light-filled home; four bedrooms with built-ins
- Master with WIR & en-suite; large family bathroom
- Lounge; open plan family/dining; covered outdoor entertaining area
- Stone kitchen with soft-close cabinetry, gas cooktop, Large pantry
- Landscaped near level 634m2 (approx.) backyard; single garage
- Ceilings & walls fully insulated
- Walk to schools, TAFE, shops, train, bus, parks, bushwalking tracks
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on this immaculate, fully renovated, charm filled mountains cottage. Agent declares interest