Fully renovated home in peaceful yet central position
Set on a leafy Wentworth Falls street sits the front house of a wonderful two lot subdivision. Only a short 800 meter walk you get all the amenities of Wentworth Falls shopping precinct, including boutique shops, cafes and restaurants.
The property features four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes, including the master bedroom which contains a TV outlet, a fitted out walk-in wardrobe, and a stylish en-suite bathroom with marble look tiles, waterfall showerhead, and a double vanity with soft-close drawers and cupboards.
A large family bathroom with an exquisite stand alone bath tub, large vanity, tiling all the way to the ceiling ensure all members of the family are happy.
Two separate living areas; a cosy formal lounge and a combined family and dining area. The family/dining areas sit in an open plan with the gourmet kitchen which offers stone benchtops, soft-close cabinetry, a 5 burner gas cooktop, and large pantry.
Flowing from this space is the sunny covered outdoor entertaining area with gas outlet for the BBQ plus power sockets, overlooking the near level and newly landscaped backyard blending a lush lawn with easy-care gardens. Additional features to note include: ; single lock up garage and extensive storage space.
Agent declares interest
Summary of features include:
- Near new light-filled home; four bedrooms with built-ins
- Master with WIR & en-suite; large family bathroom
- Lounge; open plan family/dining; covered outdoor entertaining area
- Stone kitchen with soft-close cabinetry, gas cooktop, Large pantry
- Landscaped near level 634m2 (approx.) backyard; single garage
- Walk to schools, TAFE, shops, train, bus, parks, bushwalking tracks
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on both of these excellent homes.