Perfectly situated on a 759 sqm (approx) block, in stage one of Glenmore Park, close to the shopping centre, high school and parks, this spacious quality home has a modern, yet warm and welcoming feel, as well as a fantastic layout.
Four of the five bedrooms are nestled together in their own wing of the home, with all containing built-in wardrobes and are serviced by a spacious three way family bathroom, that offers a seperate bath and shower. The Master bedroom is located at the front of the property and features a spacious walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom.
The living areas are all generously proportioned and include a large lounge, media room plus an open plan family/dining area. The modern kitchen contains extensive cabinetry and cooking space including stone bench tops, a breakfast bar, a huge walk-in pantry and a natural gas cooktop. Flowing out through sliding doors, from the dining space is the large covered entertaining patio which overlooks the back garden.
The backyard is private, completely level, and fully fenced. It also offers an in ground salt water pool plus side access for vehicles, making it ideal for trailers, boats or caravans.
This is an ideal family and entertainers home, with many quality features to note including: ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a double garage with internal access.
Summary of features include:
- Five bedrooms with built-ins; master with en-suite and WIR
- Spacious 3 way family bathroom; natural gas cooking
- Generous lounge; media room; large open plan family/dining area; ducted a/c
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and large walk in pantry
- Outdoor entertaining area; fenced yard; salt water in ground pool; side access
- Well-maintained block; close to schools and shops
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on this spacious quality home in a sought-after location.