Restfully located on a quiet loop road within walking distance to the bus stop, Springwood Aquatic Centre, and Buttenshaw Park, local schools, and just 2kms from the boutique shops, cafes, restaurants, and train station of Springwood village, this light filled red brick home offers plenty of street appeal and has a great internal layout.
This corner block location offers contemporary renovations throughout and stylish comfort in an immediate low maintenance profile. Offering three generous sized bedrooms, the master featuring a mirrored built in wardrobe and ceiling fan.
Servicing each bedroom is the tidy main bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity with storage.
The new kitchen is perfect for entertaining and features bench and cabinetry space, gas cooking, stainless-steel appliances and downlights. The dining and family area are semi separate to the lounge & kitchen perfect for privacy and space. The light-filled lounge offers timber floorboards and a ceiling fan.
You can also enjoy the convenience of a front porch, back covered entertaining area, a fully enclosed separate sunroom, internal laundry and separate second toilet. This low maintenance property is zoned R2 with the potential for an attached granny flat STCA, and features a carport with roller door.
Summary of features include:
- Convenient location; just a short distance to all local amenities
- Three bedrooms, master with mirrored built-in wardrobe & ceiling fan
- Light-filled living spaces; timber flooring. Separate enclosed sunroom
- Modern renovated kitchen, ample space and gas cooking; 2nd toilet
- Accessible layout; modern features throughout; tidy main bathroom
- Great 770m2 (approx.) block with R2 zoning; potential for granny flat STCA
Please contact Lister & Cole Estate Agents for further details on this immaculate family home in a great location.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information herein from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations